- Antioxidants are typically added during plastic production and compounding to prevent discoloration and loss of physical properties.
- Dover Chemical has grown into a leading producer of antioxidants by continuing to identify and meet market needs of product consistency, high purity, and fast response time. Our ability to continually develop innovative products and our commitment to working closely with customers has contributed to our success with these products.
- For more information on Dover Chemical's antioxidants, please refer to the products page for the Doverphos® and Dovernox® products.
- Chlorez® resinous chlorinated alkanes when used in combination with antimony oxide, is an effective flame retardant for polyvinyl chloride, polypropylene, polyethylene, polystyrene, and polyurethane.
- Paroil® liquid chlorinated alkanes and Doverguard brominated flame retardants can be used to flame retard polyvinyl chloride and polyurethanes. In addition to providing flame retardancy, they also act as secondary plasticizers.
- Chlorez®, Paroil®, and Doverguard products can also be considered as cost effective alternatives for brominated flame retardants in polypropylene, polyethylene, polystyrene, and polyurethane.
- For more information on Dover Chemical's flame retardants, please refer to the products page for the Chlorez®, Paroil®, and Doverguard products.
- Doverlube products can be used as lubricity additives for a number of polymer systems.
- For more information on Dover Chemical's lubricity additives, please refer to the products page for the Doverlube products.